Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's NOT Bad Everywhere!

It was the worst of times, it was the best of times. When things are BAD (like right now) there are always folks somewhere that are cashing in on the downturn (as our index traders know well).

Last Thursday HSA was processing an average of 3 flips per hour!

For those of you on my Index Trading team, how would you like to flip a home or two inside of your ROTH IRA or 401k???

Just imagine doing that and having 40 to 50k in there to trade with! If it is a ROTH, that can ALL be tax-free income! You could play and make a grand a day - TAX-Free!

If you are on my trading team, I'll send you my Tax-Free strategies disc IF you join me in HSA this week (we sell this all the time for $147 - yours for nothing) as a Platinum member.

If you are Not on my trading team, I have a Special deal for you. Contact me for more info.

Is it the Best of times for YOU, or the worst? That may well depend on how you act on this opportunity!

Click Here to start your career in Real Estate, short sales with OUR INVESTORS MONEY


Doug West
Doug@kosoma.com
580 298-2778

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for our readers.